Our on-site ergo program offers you all of the advantages of having a fully dedicated ergonomist without the commitment required to hire one. We can come for one or two days each week, or one day every other week, and we bring with us many “bonus” services, such as ergo awareness contests, bulletin boards, and training discounts.
In our role as your on-site ergonomist, we become a member of your team, “tayloring” our services to your needs. We prioritise our time to address the projects that are important to your company. We work hard to develop relationships within your organization that truly advance ergonomics excellence.
The ergonomist’s site visits may be used to complete any of the following:
- physical and cognitive demands analyses
- rapid ergo directives (available to on-site ergo clients only)
- ergonomics and energy assessments
- office ergonomics assessments
- demands-abilities evaluations
- implementation support
- customised ergo & heat stress policies
- ergo team support
- ergo program development and support
Contact Carrie in our main office for a quotation or more information, at 519.623.7733, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in “OSE+”? We offer this program, combining new grads with mentors, starting in June-August (only) each year. Ask Carrie for more info.