A best practice study:
- Provides workers with information about appropriate techniques that for a specific task
- Provides you with objective proof of why one method is ergonomically advantageous over another
- Can form the basis for safety or “tailgate” talks for supervisors to reinforce good work methods
- Supplements hazard-specific training for workers who perform this task
- Answers the question, “What is the best way to do this task, within the current work environment?”
- Suggests appropriate administrative controls for projects where longer-term engineering controls are in progress.
Contact Carrie in our main office for a quotation or more information, at 519.623.7733, or email@example.com.