In this one-day course, you will learn how to evaluate the match between the abilities of a specific worker and a specific job, and how to facilitate early and safe return-to-work.
You will learn to:
- Interpret and extract relevant information from physical demands descriptions,
- Interpret “Functional Abilities Forms” and other return-to-work documents,
- Evaluate the match between a worker’s abilities and a specific job,
- Develop an appropriate return-to-work action plan.
All Taylor’d Ergo workshops feature:
- Taught by a Certified Ergonomist and often course hours count towards Continuing Education Units
- A comfortable, relaxed setting, with participants from various industries, so you can learn from each other,
- A skill-based program, that allows you to practice each new skill in the workshop setting.
Register by mail
Download, Print & Mail PDF Form