Upcoming Cambridge dates
September 6-7, 2023
January 10-11, 2024
May and Sept 2024 dates TBD
Participants will learn to complete and validate a concise report to summarize physical and cognitive job requirements.
You will learn to:
- Identify the primary job objective
- Interview stakeholders to complete a task analysis, and identify essential cognitive and physical duties and demands
- Measure and describe efforts (forces)
- Identify and quantify repetitive and static job demands, and photograph key tasks effectively
- Measure and describe work station parameters
- Describe PPE, environmental, mobility, and sensory demands
- Complete a “functional requirements summary” that matches the WSIB form criteria
- Write a concise physical and cognitive demands analysis report
- Validate your report
Your course fee includes: Detailed course manual, spring scale, tape measure, lunches and refreshments.
Optional: You can purchase, at the time of registration, a license to use our fillable PCDA template.
All Taylor’d Ergo workshops feature:
- Taught by a Certified Ergonomist (CCPE). Course hours count towards Continuing Education Units.
- A comfortable, relaxed setting, with participants from various industries, so you can learn from each other,
- A skill-based program, that allows you to practice each new skill in the workshop setting. You receive a certificate of completion when you complete your first PDA/CDA!
“The course was great, [the facilitator] was great, and I have been doing PDA’s for my employer. Personally and from a business perspective, we have had a lot of value from this workshop” Michael Pesce
Workshop and fillable form:
Ask us about running this course at your facility for groups of 6 or more.