January 5-6, 2022
May 4-5, 2022
September 7-8, 2022
2023 dates tbd
Participants will learn to complete and validate a concise three-page report to summarise physical and cognitive job requirements.
You will learn to:
- Identify the primary job objective
- Interview stakeholders to complete a task analysis, and identify essential cognitive and physical duties and demands
- Measure and describe efforts (forces)
- Identify and quantify repetitive and static job demands, and photograph key tasks effectively
- Measure and describe work station parameters
- Describe PPE, environmental, mobility, and sensory demands
- Complete a “functional requirements summary” that matches the WSIB form criteria
- Write a concise physical and cognitive demands analysis report
- Validate your report
Your course fee includes: Detailed course manual, spring scale, tape measure, lunches and refreshments.
All Taylor’d Ergo workshops feature:
- Taught by a Certified Ergonomist (CCPE). Course hours count towards Continuing Education Units.
- A comfortable, relaxed setting, with participants from various industries, so you can learn from each other,
- A skill-based program, that allows you to practice each new skill in the workshop setting. You receive a certificate of completion when you complete your first PDA/CDA!
“The course was great, Josie Blake was great, and I have been doing PDA’s for my employer. Personally and from a business perspective, we have had a lot of value from this workshop” Michael Pesce
Ask us about running this course at your facility for groups of 6 or more.