This course focuses on implementing quick-fix solutions to issues previously identified with the Hazard Identification Tools. (If you didn’t attend Ergo Hazard ID, don’t worry, we’ll just assume that someone has told you that a job needs to be fixed!)
You will learn to:
- Identify and invite key stakeholders to your brainstorming session,
- Effectively conduct a brainstorming session, developing creative and practical solutions,
- Use simple machines (levers, pulleys, wheels, etc) to solve ergo issues (we’ll inspire you with case studies!),
- Apply ergo design guidelines for working heights, reaches and clearance,
- Conduct a mock up of your solution,
- Summarise your recommendations effectively,
- Assist with implementation using coaching, posters, and other good communication methods,
Your course fee includes: Detailed course manual, quick reference guide, tape measure, lunch and refreshments.
All Taylor’d Ergo workshops feature:
- Facilitation by a Certified Ergonomist, so course hours may count towards Continuing Education Units
- A comfortable, relaxed setting, with participants from various industries, so you can learn from each other,
- A skill-based program, that allows you to practice each new skill in the workshop setting.
Ask us about running this course at your facility for groups of 6 or more.