March 31, 2022
October 27, 2022
2023 dates tbd
This one-day course is intended to give engineers, ergonomics coordinators, and safety professionals the tools they need to ensure appropriate working heights, reaches, and clearances. Many, many additional Ergo Design Guidelines are also covered, and detailed ergonomics design guidelines are included.
You will learn to:
- Use design guidelines to optimise height, reach, clearance, and manual handling
- Apply additional ergo design guidelines as needed (hand tools, carts, manual handling aids, floor surfaces, seating, and more).
All Taylor’d Ergo workshops feature:
- Taught by a Certified Ergonomist and course hours count often towards Continuing Education Units
- A comfortable, relaxed setting, with participants from various industries, so you can learn from each other,
- A skill-based program, that allows you to practice each new skill in the workshop setting.
Ask us about running this course at your facility for groups of 6 or more.