2022 dates tbd
Participants will learn how to identify and implement ergonomics solutions for musculoskeletal (MSD) hazards.
You will learn to:
- Collect and use vendor information…. we’ll share our favourite products, from footrests to sit/stand tables, and from lift tables to hoists. If you have a special request, let us know in advance and we’ll research it for you!
- Consider how simple machines (levers, pulleys, wheels, etc) might solve ergo your issues (We’ll inspire you with case studies!)
- Apply ergo design guidelines for working heights, reaches and clearance
- Use mock ups to anticipate potential setbacks
- Use job coaching and posters to facilitate a smooth implementation
Your course fee includes: Detailed course manual, Lunch and refreshments.
All Taylor’d Ergo workshops feature:
- Taught by a Certified Ergonomist and often course hours count towards Continuing Education Units
- A comfortable, relaxed setting, with participants from various industries, so you can learn from each other,
- A skill-based program, that allows you to practice each new skill in the workshop setting.